Are you looking for an easy and delicious recipe to enjoy during the big Super Bowl event? Then this lemon and chipotle chicken wings recipe is perfect for you.
- 1 kilogram of clean chicken wings
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Chipotle chili sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the lemon juice, oil, and chipotle sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken wings in the mixture and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake the wings for an hour or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy during the Super Bowl.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for lemon chipotle chicken wings during the Super Bowl! May your favorite team win!