Welcome to the Super Bowl party! If you’re looking for a way to surprise your guests with a delicious and fun meal, this is your recipe! With a perfect mix of flavors and textures, these toppings will be a guaranteed hit.
- 1/4 Cup of classic Botanera salsa
- 2 tablespoons of seasoned juice
- 1 cup of Japanese peanuts
- 1 cup of potatoes
- 1 coconut
- 1 cup of cucumber and jicama
- 1 cup of cocktail sausage
- 2 cups of corn and potato chips
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Cut the cucumber, jicama, coconut, and sausage into medium-sized cubes.
- Place the chips, sausage, Japanese peanuts, enchilada peanuts, cucumber, jicama, coconut, popcorn, churritos on a platter and add lemon, seasoned juice and bathe with Botanera salsa.
- Serve and enjoy.
And that’s all, we hope you enjoy this condiment recipe. Have a Super Bowl filled with fun and good food! Enjoy your meal!