Do you want to enjoy a delicious snack while watching the Super Bowl? Then this “Jicaletas” recipe is perfect for you. The combination of sweet, sour, and spicy is a flavor explosion that will not leave you indifferent.
- 1 cup of chili piquin
- 1 cup of tamarind pulp
- SicarFarms Key Lime
- Flat wooden sticks
- 1/2 cup of chamoy
- 1/4 cup of Miguelito powder
- Mix the tamarind pulp with SiCar Farms Lime juice, chamoy, and Miguelito powder.
- Peel the jicama and cut into thick slices.
- Insert a wooden stick in the center of each slice and keep it in water until ready to prepare.
- Remove the slices from the water and dry well.
- Coat the slices with the tamarind mixture.
- Bread with chili piquin or Miguelito powder.
We hope you enjoy this “Jicaletas” recipe while watching the Super Bowl! This combination of flavors will be a surefire hit. Enjoy!