Ceviche is a dish that appears in many Latin American cuisines, being the Mexican one the one that has enriched it throughout time. Thus, we find a great variety of recipes throughout our country. However, it is believed that the origin could be in the Polynesian islands and that it traveled through the commercial routes initiated by the Spaniards.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cups of lemon juice
- 400 grams of white fish, (sea bass) cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 saladet tomato
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Marinate the fish with the lime juice for 30 minutes, keep in the fridge until it turns white.
- Separately, in a bowl, mix the onion, tomato, cucumber and cilantro.
- Mix the fish without the juice with the chopped vegetable mixture.
- Serve cold, you can accompany it with corn tostadas and a mayonnaise and habanero chili sauce.
A hot afternoon deserves a fresh and delicious preparation, if it has SiCarFarms lime in it, it’s a flavor guarantee. Enjoy!